"Horse Programs Events are our Passion, and Passion leads to making YOUR dreams come
Signed in as:
3440 Meadow Rd, Verona, WI 53593, United States
I (RIDER(s):) __________________________________________________ wish to participate in the horse programs, lessons, camps, parties, events, and horseback riding (“the Activities”) provided by La Fleur Stables LLC, Madison Riding Academy LLC, Neva La Fleur, Marlene & Dan La Fleur, and instructors.
I understand and agree that horse use, boarding, handling, training, and riding involve risk of injury and damage to the horse, property, equipment, and the individuals undertaking such activity. I further understand and agree that any horse, irrespective of its training, past behavior, and characteristics, may act or react unpredictably at any time.
With full awareness of the preceding, I knowingly and voluntarily participate in the Activities and accept the possibility of injury to myself and my horse and other property as a risk inherent in the Activities.
In Consideration of my being permitted to participate in the Activities and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which I now acknowledge, I promise and agree as follows.
1. Warranties and Representations
1.1 I understand that horseback riding and training is a rigorous and physically and mentally demanding activity. I now warrant and represent that I have the requisite physical fitness and mental alertness to participate in the Activities. I further warrant and represent that I am in good health and free from injury, illness, disease, or other defects that may impair my ability to engage in the Activities.
1.2 I recognize the threat of exposure to tetanus in the presence of livestock and acknowledge my responsibility to obtain inoculation and maintain protection against tetanus, a disease endemic to horses.
1.3 If I am boarding or using a horse owned by me or any acquaintance (not by La Fleur Stables, LLC-Dan & Marlene La Fleur /Madison Riding Academy LLC-Neva La Fleur) in connection with Activities. I warrant and represent that such horse has the proper temperament and health for the Activities.
2. Release I, at this moment, release and forever discharge La Fleur Stables LLC, LLC/ Madison Riding Academy, LLC, and their landlord for the horse barn and riding building. Pastures and all of their successors and assigns of the preceding parties (collectively, the “Release”) from any liability for any losses, claims demands, actions, causes of action, damages, cost, and expenses which I may herein after incurring on account of any loss, damage or injury (including death) to my person, horse or my other property, or the consequences thereof, which result from any accident, transaction, event, circumstance, occurrence, act or omission connected with or arising from the Activities, whether caused by the negligence of Release or otherwise.
3. Intent The release contained in paragraph 2 above is intended to be broadly consumed to release releasees from all claims whatsoever arising out of any accidents, transaction, event, circumstance, occurrence, act, or omission, including without limiting the generality of the language in paragraph 2 above any loss, damage or injury (including death) incurred while I or my horse; other property engaged in the Activities, whether such loss, damage or injury arises as a result of the actions or omissions of Releases, a third party, a horse or other animal, an act of God or a combination thereof.
4. Indemnity: I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Releasees. Each of them, from and against any claims, damages, costs, expenses, or liabilities that may occur due to any accident or injury caused by me, the horse of my other property, while engaged in the Activities.
5.1 This agreement shall be binding upon and insured to benefit my heirs, successors, assigns, and legal representatives.
5.2 This release shall be governed by and construed by the law of the state of Wisconsin.
6. Notice: A person who is engaged for compensation in the rental of equines or equine equipment or tack or in the instruction of a person in the riding or driving of an equine or in being a passenger upon a horse is not liable for the injury or death of a person involved in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities, as defined in section 895.481 (1) (e) of the Wisconsin statutes.
I HAVE READ THE RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ALL OF ITS TERMS. I HAVE EXECUTED THIS RELEASE VOLUNTARILY AND WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ITS SIGNIFICANCE.
3440 Meadow Rd, Verona, WI 53593, United States
08:00 am – 04:00 pm
08:00 am – 07:00 pm
08:00 am – 07:00 pm
08:00 am – 03:00 pm
08:00 am – 04:00 pm
______Cancellations No missed or make-up sessions. Twenty-four hours. Failure to do so will result in the horse program and fee forfeiture. No refund or credit will be given for failure to cancel or complete a horse session. Attendance is critical since each lesson builds upon concepts and skills used for consecutive tasks. Missing a study will significantly hamper learning. If you miss a class, talk to your Instructor. Important to note is that no refunds will be issued.
If the City of Madison declarations a Snow Emergency or other health mandates, our stables follow the City of Madison protocols.
If you have a concern or a personalized question, we ask that you speak to one of the instructors privately. We will work to address your concerns.
______I have read the Safety Center about Horse Lover’s rules, Family, Property, Stables, and Programs.
Cell phones are not allowed in the stables at any time unless authorized by the owner or instructor of the barn. Please leave your cell phone in your car, or you may check it at the stable store. We are very strict about this policy because we want to ensure the safety of all riders and horses.
Consent to Use of Emails/Videos/Photos:
_____, I understand my/my minor’s picture can be taken or that I/my minor can be filmed while participating in activities at Stable or when representing Stable at events. I, at this moment, grant to Stable and its owners, trainers, instructors, managers, employees, agents, volunteers, photographers, and videographers the right to take, use, publish, and copyright photograph(s) and videos of me/my minor in press releases, advertisements, publication, and promotions by Stable, including its website and social media websites, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, maintained by Stable, and it’s agents and individual employees. At this moment, I release the Stable, its owners, trainers, instructors, managers, employees, agents, volunteers, photographers, and videographers from any claims or demands arising out of or in connection with said photography or videography or the publications of said photographs and videos.
Helmet Opt-Out for Riders over 18:
_____ I expressly acknowledge that it is the policy of Stable that ASTM/SEI certified helmets are MANDATORY for any rider under the age of 17 and under UNLESS EXPRESSLY WAIVED. I expressly acknowledge that I understand the risks associated with not wearing an ASTM/SEI-approved riding helmet. I voluntarily choose not to wear a helmet and expressly assume any additional associated risk because I’m over 18.
Protective Headgear Offering I, for myself and on behalf of my child and legal ward, have been offered protective headgear (riding helmet) by the Instructor or provided protective headgear for myself. The student understands that wearing such headgear while mounting, riding, dismounting, and otherwise being around horses may prevent or reduce the severity of some head injuries and even prevent death from a fall or other occurrence. It is understood that Instructor-provided headgear may not be a perfect fit for each Student's head and that once delivered, I/WE will be responsible for securing the helmet on the Student's head at all times. Minors MUST wear protective headgear.
Including consents and Waivers of Liability. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
THE PROTECTIVE HEADGEAR ACCEPTANCE
I/WE request to wear protective headgear, which the instructor provides for a RENTAL. One week's Rental is $30.00
I/WE will provide MY/OUR headgear. I/WE accept full responsibility for MY/OUR safety in this decision.
Be sure to wear long pants and closed-toe shoes in comfortable clothing that allows you to move. This is a working barn; therefore, clothing will likely encounter dirt and dust. White or light-colored clothing is not recommended.
I permit Stable owners, managers, trainers, instructors, employees, and agents to seek emergency medical treatment for the participant(s) if they cannot reach any parent or guardian. I agree that I will be responsible for any financial debt incurred by said action.
I recognize the threat of exposure to tetanus in the presence of livestock and acknowledge my responsibility to obtain inoculation and maintain protection against tetanus, a disease endemic to horses.
The following is a list of all insurance information, restrictions, allergy, and medication information necessary for me/my minor to receive appropriate medical care:
Remember, we have Horses, Dogs, and cats at the Stables. If allergies or require special attention, inform the instructor.
Copyright © 2020 La Fleur Stables, Verona, WI - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder
Horses ARE Our Passion -Passion Leads to Making Your Dreams Come True
We are a full service Horse Training/Boarding Showing facility. World/National Horse Trainer Neva La Fleur.